Kamloops is a vibrant city of 100,000, at the northern extension of productive wine country in south central British Columbia. We sit in the middle of lakes, mountains, ski hills, and river systems. We enjoy biking, hiking, skiing, water sports, all right here in our backyard. Our community has an excellent educational system, organized sports, music and theatre. There are amenities not often found in smaller urban centres. University affiliations provide rejuvenation and an atmosphere to keep learning.
Family Physician Opportunities:
- General Family Practice
- Family Practice (LGBTQ2S+ Focus)
- Women's and Sexual Health
Work with our multidisciplinary team in Kamloops BC!
Why work with STEPS?
- STEPS is a Community Health Centre model supporting physicians to do medicine in a flexible and supported way.
- Physicians are well supported to be away when we need to be.
- Our supporting team goes above and beyond to enable our innovations to provide better health care delivery and access to our services.
- Our society and team have managed the pandemic business impacts with efficiency, effectiveness, and with minimal impact to our practice.
- We have Telus MedAccess EMR, flexible schedules, newer space & equipment, an accessible building, and free parking.
- Compensation: Fee-for-service split 70/30% and alternate arrangements.
Contact: Christine Matuschewski, Executive Director
Phone: 250-828-8080 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Doctorate in Medicine
Eligible for licensure with CPSBC; Coverage with the Canadian Medical Protective Association is mandatory
Hours of work:
On call requirements:
Estimated Gross Income